domingo, 29 de marzo de 2015

Good evening run to cap off the week

Today I headed out at 5:30 p.m. to the conservatory, and did 7 laps watchless there feeling pretty good, especially as the run passed by. Jose was there and took my time for the last 5 laps, 5:40,5:53,5:34,5:32 , in the last lap I increased a bit the effort , but the increase in pace was in the last downhill and in the home stretch. I did 4:51 for that lap, felt relaxed and strong the whole way, I am really liking to run by effort. Did around 8.5k feeling awesome. In the first couple of days of running watchless I felt a bit lost, but now I feel a lot better in tune with my body and how its feeling. 6 days of running this week, very happy about that, body is feeling very good ( I did say that :)).

Have a great Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario