martes, 24 de marzo de 2015

Watchless run in the morning sun

Today I headed out running at 8:50 a.m., the hot was shining very hard, but when I went out I felt good and remained that way till about 2-3k, then started feeling a bit flat,I did 5 laps in the conservatory, and in the last lap I included 4 x 100s pick ups, loosened it up a bit and felt better. Anyways, never recovered much between workbouts and in the last km was running pretty easy because I was unable to recovery properly. That is the thing about running by effort/without a watch, you are always paying attention to the body. It seems that worroying for my lap splits made neglect the signals that my body was giving me. I am in bad shape since I am using a lot of time to recovery between fast strides. All in all, glad that I ran again and that I have been consistent.

Need to keep incorporating short fast stuff with slower longer stuff. I am going to run sub 24 mins in 5k On May.

7.5k total watchless.

Have a great day everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario