lunes, 9 de marzo de 2015

Zapping the zero

I was off from work today and I headed out to the conservatory at 5:20 p.m. with my father, but I lost contact with him after going up the uphill , I got to the conservatory in 7:25, then did 6 laps in 6:05,5:59,5:51, then joined Jose for 3 more laps in 6:00,5:51,5:37, completed the 45 mins. Then after a while my father insisted to do one more lap with him, I accepted but did not time it, when I was finishing that lap , my friend Gian also invited me for another lap so I accepted but I told her right off the bat that it was not going to be like that 4:18 from last week, We took it easy. So in total I did around 10k. Good day of training and good day of chit chating afterward, got home at 8:30 p.m. The weather was decent.

Have  a great night all!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario