miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2015

Nothing is going to break me

As I said yesterday night I am unemployed, but I decided to really be strong and dont let that affect my goals and dreams, I am not going to lie in bed complaining and being a pussy about it, instead I went out running and try to improve my fitness and health the best that I can, the bank took me a lot of time and I gained significant amount of weight and I want to lose it now. I will work hard looking for a job, but also will take advantage of the free time to focus on myself, my development and improvement.

I dont know what has happened to me but from last year I am much more stronger emotionally, have bigger goals and bigger ambitions, have learned from my past mistakes. To sums things up, I am a much better version of myself in my way of thinking and my ambition. I know that this is an opportunity to find a better job opportunity, or I can make something in the process( some ideas, some entrepeneurship), I ll find a way to do it.

Leaders find a way and losers find an excuse. I am trying to see it as an opportunity instead of a tragedy.  Everything will be fine and I ll be very fine. I just need to be patient.

Into the run. Went out at 8:15 a.m. to the conservatory in 7:20, much faster than I thought, I was feeling heavier, so I slowed down a bit. Did 5 laps in 6:09,6:00,5:55,5:58,5:52 and went back home in 6:29. 7.5k total in 44:17.

I am going to the conservatory this afternoon as well, not sure if I ll run, but I ll just relax and get my mind a little busy, doing what I love the most (exercising).

Have a great day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario