lunes, 20 de julio de 2015

A great start to the week

Yesterday I did not run, but not because I did not want to. My brother was robbed yesterday, 2 guys in a moto stole his wallet, and after the event several people said that those guys are passing by the last several Sundays. So I really put the guard up and skipped my evening planned run. Everything is fine! Today my brother and I got the documents.

Today I ran at 6:40 p.m. without a watch because my brother borrowed me the watch, I felt really good and smooth from the get go and that continue for the entire run. The shin behaved well, so I added an extra lap. Did 5 laps there untimed for a total of 6.5k more or less.

Felt good and very optimistic to be in good shape by December!!

Have a great start of the week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario