miércoles, 22 de julio de 2015

Fighting with motivation

I almost skip this run. At 6:20 p.m. I was not feeling pretty motivated to run and when I walked to buy my lunch, the shin was bothering me. But close to 7 p.m. I decided that I would go out and do my thing. That was how it worked. I felt really good and light, not zipping a lot of sodas, just a glass, I have decided to decrease the consumption, not quit cold turkey. By the time I am running I am running very light and smooth.

Got to the conservatory in 7:35, then did 5 laps in 6:15,5:59,5:56,5:54, increased effort in the last one and did 5:24. That 5:24 felt harder than it should to be honest. Anyways, I am happy to I beated my motivation issues and got the work done. Too hot today, during the run I was soaked and in the end even more. I did 38:30 or so total.

Around 6.5k, Have a great Humpday everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario