jueves, 16 de julio de 2015

Back on the wagon

Well, I did not run on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Monday I got lazy at running time, and Tuesday and Wednesday, logistics problems. Those are not excuses.

To be honest, given the way I am feeling during runs, my motivation has decreased significantly, I feel fat, out of shape and slow, my motivation is in the floor. Having said that, I am not quiting running, and in fact that serves me as motivation to get leaner and get back near to my old shape. That is not going to be in the inmediate future, since it took me years to get to 20 mins 5k and 44 mins 10k, but I want to get as close as that and to lose the excessive weight.

Another issues in other areas have influenced with my running as well, your running cant be perfect is other areas of your life  are not where they should be.

Today I went out to the conservatory at 6:30 p.m. and did 4 laps there, 3 of those laps were with Jose, I am greatful for his company because I was running slow, but I was huffing and puffing very hard, and when I stopped running I was breathing very hard eventhough it was an easy run. Splits per lap were 6:09,6:00,6:07,6:04, then ran some more to complete the 33:15.

As I said earlier, it will be harder to go out for runs knowing that your last run was a shame and you relate that negative feeling with going out the door. I need to be strong and have infinite patience.

The right shin is much better, but as soon as I started running I could feel the left shin bothering me (dammit), it went away as soon as I warmed up.


Have a great Thursday and keep on the great work!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario