sábado, 18 de julio de 2015

Early morning watchless easy run

Just after 13 hours of my last run I put the sneakers on once again to tackle the pavement, or at least in my book, LOL.

At 7:25 a.m. I went out to the conservatory watchless keeping the effort easy and did 3 laps there and back home. A lot of people doing the bootcamp in the conservatory,around 40 people I might say. I had the opportunity to run a bit with them, and I started to compete, yeah! inmature, but it was for around 100m or so and it was slower than a  acceleration stride so no big deal.

All in all I felt really good and feel positive and my motivation is coming back, it seems that the motivation goes away, as soon as I start to take 3 or more days off a week, I ll try to increase that to build consistency and more volume, thus losing weight and getting faster.

5.5k total watchless.

Hope you have an excellent Saturday!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario