jueves, 30 de julio de 2015

The good running continues

Today I headed out to the conservatory at 6:30 p.m. without a watch, did 5 laps there at a good easy clip and did not worry about time.6.5k total. Felt good and I am feeling better and better, probably I ll just increase distance because those 6.5k are getting old.

To be honest that route and doing laps in the park is getting old, I am a habit creature but do the same thing over and over again and in the route , same direction, basically same pace is what cause shin splints, so I ll have to vary things up and go to the mirador once in a while. I trained there so much years  and now I only go when I race and I am not racing too much. Dont remember the last time I went there to train in the evening, it has been years!!

All in all, happy to have run and get my run in.

One more thing, the shin bothered me a bit at times today, did not hurt, but I could feel a thing there.

Have a great Thursday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario