domingo, 12 de julio de 2015

Shaking out

 Well, I am not shaking out for anyhing or from anything. But today morning at 8:20 a.m. I decided to go to the conservatory to do something. It was a rainy day, so it was pouring a bit when I headed out and during the run.

Today I decided to run without a watch since lately I have been too attached to the splits in my watch, so I decided to just run by effort today, to run a pace that felt confortable.

The shin bothered me a bit, but I think I can increase mileage a bit more, but I need to be careful. Next week( starting tomorrow), I ll increase my frecuency, due to  the lack of enough runs for my taste, my best frecuency per week in the last 2 plus months has been 4 times per week of running due to the shin splints. I think it is time to test it a bit more and increase that.

Hope you have a great Sunday!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario