viernes, 24 de julio de 2015

Weird run

Yesterday I took the day off. Although my shin is 90-95%, its good to give it a break. I ran today at 6:10 p.m., I started at a very easy effort since I felt thirsty eventhough I hydrated properly before going out, but the heat these days is too high. Got to the conservatory in 7:33, was surprised about that, because I was running pretty easy, then started huffing and puffing for no reason and kept that way pretty much the whole run. Eventhough I tried to keep the effort easier each lap for the first 3 laps , each lap was faster so that was good. I did 5 laps in 6:17,6:11,6:07,5:58, then put the hammer down a bit in the last one, I was huffing and puffing hard here for the first 700s, then suddenly my breathing was back to normal and I could increase effort a bit more, hitting the last lap in 5:25. Too slow for the effort that I put in, but you got days like this.

Anyway, completed the 39 mins and called it a day. Its always good to finish a workout and braving when you dont feel your best. Today from the get go I knew that it was going to be a rough run, but I made it.

Around 6.5k total.

Hope you have a great Friday!! Dont drink too much!! Cheers!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario