sábado, 11 de julio de 2015

Light at the end of the tunnel

Yesterday I took the day off. I could not get my run, and that served me well due to the way that I was feeling. I have realized that your motivation goes downhill when you have a very bad run, you relate running with your last run, if that goes really bad, then your motivation for your next run is low. Whereas if your run was great, you cant help walking out the door to go running.

I think that I can learn from that, and force myself yo go out the door when the going gets tough, that strengthen your mind.

Today I was up early at 6:30 a.m. and was optimistic about my run, headed out at 7:15 a.m.( took my time to go out due to GI problems) with my father, but He went out walking due to plantar fascitis.

I got to the conservatory in 7:44, I thought that I was going slower, then did 4 laps in 6:21,6:11,5:58 and push it a bit the last one in 5:29. Felt better than expected in the last lap and felt really good compared to the past week, it seems that I am coming around nicely. Did 33;10 total. Came walking with my father from the park.

I was analizing and I think that the reason to my increase in weight in  the last 5-7 years has been due to the excess fried food, soda has to do with that too, but the biggest reason is the fried chicken. I ate 3 fried chicken pieces yesterday with fries, I did not get stuffed with that( yea I have a big stomach) and when I woke up today I felt very bloated and fat in the stomach. I am eating healthier these days, during the week I am dining tuna sandwich, croissant( no that healthy, but much healthier than fried chicken and fries or rice with a lot of oil), eggs sanswiches, etc.

Sometimes I am starving at 11 p.m. when I eat those healthy things at 8 p.m., but when I woke up I felt very sooth and light, so I think that it will add up in the long run.

I ll still eat my fried chicken and junk food ocassionally, but in the last few years that has been the basis of my diet and not even running cant stop so many junk calories, especially when you are running less than 30 miles per week. If can make the healthier food the basis of my diet, I ll change my body composition for the best.

Sorry for the big rambling! I hope you have a great Saturday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario