miércoles, 8 de julio de 2015

Fat and dead

I did not run Monday and Tuesday, it was due to the fact that I felt that bad on Sunday and was not very motivated, plus giving my ankle recovery.

Today I was back at it, but felt the same way or worse than Sunday, everything started pretty good till I got to the conservatory in 7:31, then I hit the wall after the first lap and was a death March till I finished my fourth lap there to talk a bit with my friends there. Laps were 6:02,6:09,6:11,6:00. In the last lap I could regroup and felt a bit better, but I was huffing and puffing the whole way and the legs weighted more than a Marine lion. I dont know what is wrong, the ankle bothered me, the shin not so much, but the worst was my breathing and legs. I looked like a 500 pound marine lion out there and felt that way too.

Total time was 33:25, maybe around 5.5k.

I hope things improve!

Have a great humpday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario