jueves, 9 de julio de 2015

And the bad streak continues

Ha!! I dont want to turn this blog into some negative stuff, but I have to admit that I am a bit frustrated with the way that I am feeling during runs lately.

Today I went out to the conservatory at 6:30 p.m. at a very slow pace to not huff and puff the entire run, I could accomplish that goal for the most part, because at times I felt really tired. I did 4 laps there with laps in 6:23,6:17,6:15 and 6:09 something like that. When I started running it was pouring a bit, but I did not mind too much.

In the last lap I ran and talked with my competitor from my last race, the one that train there in the park and I passed him in the last 100m. He seems like a cool guy and it was good to have the company for the last 2 laps, good conversation about races.

The weather was ok!! and yesterday I decided once again to ditch the soda and drink it only ocassionally. My soda consumption is getting out of control and I have gained 5 pounds or so in the last month.

Have a great Thursday everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario