miércoles, 29 de julio de 2015

Good run

Today I headed out to the conservatory with Virkin, She was going rollerskate and I was going to run, so I headed out to the conservatory in 7:26, feeling very good and strong, was surprised for the faster pace, then did 5 laps in 6:03,6:01,5:58,5:56,5:40. I felt really good today and strong. 2 hours prior the run I did 3 x 10 and 2 x 5 push ups, its easy, but for me its still a big accomplishment, and I want to increase that along with the pull ups. After the run today I tried to do pull ups but after several attempts I could not do even one, but I think that trying to pull up is a big effort.

I want to improve in the upperbody, it seems that its so weak given the lack of pull up ability. Anyway, I am working on it and I am feeling leaner and smoother with my running.

6.5k total in around 38:30.

Have a great night!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario