jueves, 20 de agosto de 2015

Another watchless run

Today I was feeling very sluggish at the time of my run, but I forced myself to go out and as soon as I started running that feeling went away and felt really good. Today I headed watchless again and kept my stride really short to conserve as much as energy as possible.

Did 5 laps again and some more to complete I think was 6.5k, I am starting to get hungry for more kms, so that is a good sign. I want to increase gradually and by December I want to be in very good shape. I was thinking that when I was skinny and ran my best times, other areas in my life were very good, now as I am overweight( that is a relative term of course) compared to where I was 5 years ago, things in other areas of my life are not that great.

Felt really good and I like the consistency of this week.

Hope You have a wonderful Thursday!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario