jueves, 6 de agosto de 2015

Solid run

Today I decided to go out earlier so I could add a lap and finish earlier than usual.

I went out at 5:50 p.m. to the conservatory in 7:27 not that confortable, then did 6 laps in 6:12,5:54,5:53,5:50,5:47,5:48. I tried to keep relaxed for the most part, but sometimes huffed and puffed, its natural I think since my last 5k race I averaged 5:02 per km, so 5:45 or so is not that easy, but I like to train at that pace because I think I did not run all out in that race. Anyways,I  did 44:35 total and before the race in May I did not do a run longer than 40 mins so that is good.

I have to admit that I feel the shin at times, not like before but still something there.

Around 7.5k in 44:35. Felt good overall and sweat like a pig.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario