jueves, 27 de agosto de 2015

" Long run"

Today I wanted to run a bit longer tha usual so I headed out to the conservatory earlier than normal.

I got there in 7:44, then did 7 laps in 6:22,6:08,6:07,6:04,6:03,5:58,5:50. Obviously I wore a watch today, finished in 52 mins what I think was 8.5k. Heck, that was my normal run months ago, today I struggled in the last lap.

I was not sure about how many laps I was going to do, I just wanted to run very easy at the beginning and then wait that the pace come to me. Basically, that was what happened, the last lap felt the same pacewise than the first lap and the difference was 30 seconds.

I gotta be careful, because both shins are bothering me, not while running, but when I am not running and I touch the area, I can feel pain there, so need to watch out for that.

Happy to have run today!!

Have a great Thursday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario