sábado, 8 de agosto de 2015

Health is the most important thing

I did not run yesterday, wont run today and wont run tomorrow.

Yesterday when I woke up at 4 a.m. to drink some water I felt very heavy and sick, nothing hurted me, but body weighed more than a marine Lion, so I knew something was not right. When I officially woke up at 7 a.m. I declared myself sick and pretty much lasted the whole day laid in bed. My food yesterday was an apple and half of a bread and a glass of coke. The apettite was totally off.

When I felt that bad and my eyes were heavy and hurted, I told to myself that health is the most important thing in the world, when you are sick you cant enjoy anything, and the only thing you think is when you actually are going to get better.

Today I am much better and I could ate normally so far, I wont run today because probably the body is still recovering.

Tomorrow I will be able to run, but wont due to the past events of robberies. Oh well!! sometimes to have to go with the flow and do the best you can!!

Health is the most imporant thing!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario