lunes, 3 de agosto de 2015

Zapping the zero

As I said earlier , I ll have to take off some Sundays while the robbery problems decrease or dissapear altogether.

Today I went out with my brother watchless, He was taking the time, but after 500m I built a gap and would run ahead on and off since He started doing strides and passed me sometimes, but in the end his strides recovery were so slow and I passed him and built a gap, He is a out of shape for sure. I did 5 laps watchless feeling like s%%%t  and huffing and puffing, I sped up at times and that killed me. As soon as I started the run I knew that it was going to be tough.

Overall felt good but a bit tired. Did around 6.5k totak and I expect to run a bit longer tomorrow.

Have a great Monday and rest of the week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario