viernes, 14 de agosto de 2015

I AM back

Finally I am back to running. I said that I was coming back on Monday, but on Monday I got somewhat sick again, my eyes hurted and the back too, so rested a couple of more days. On Thursday I wanted to run, but I had a strong headache so rested too, so today I felt great and recovered and decided that today was going to be the day of my come back.

Today at 6:10 p.m. after 8 days with no running, I headed out to the conservatory in 7:41, feeling pretty slow, then did 4 laps in 6:25,6:14,6:10,6:10. At first I thought about doing only 20 mins because I was feeling dead and very tired, but after the second lap, things started to improve and I decided to do 4 laps. Total time was 32:57.

I am glad that I am back to it, I was driving crazy staying in my house, I really love the outdoors and that is the reason why I love running vs going to the gym, but strength training is important though!.

Around 5.3k in 32:57.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario