viernes, 21 de agosto de 2015

The streak continues

Ha!! that is not necessarily a streak that I am persuing, but I have run for 5 days in a row, so I am happy with that.

Today I headed out at 6:10 p.m. to the conservatory in 7:35 feeling pretty tired and dead in the legs, but the good news is that I could keep the pace and even speed up even on tired legs. Did 5 laps in 6:07,6:01,6:01,5:48,5:16. In the last lap I just kept the stride really short to conserve as much energy as possible, but in the second half of that lap I was huffing and puffing hard, even the breathing was very noisy. Then ran some more to complete the 38:30 for what I think was 6.5k or so.

As I said earlier I felt a bit tired today, but toughed it out and ran once again. I want to be in decent shape in December.

Have a great Friday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario