sábado, 1 de agosto de 2015

Evening good run

Yesterday I took the day off.

Today I went out to the conservatory at 6:10 p.m. or so, got there in 7:33, then did 5 laps there in 5:58,6:07,5:58,5:48,5:39. The atmosphere was great, great music and a lot of people there. I felt pretty good, but huffing and puffing sometimes. I am glad that I could get this run in since tomorrow I wont be able to run due to the robberies of past Sundays.

I decided to rest on Sundays until the situation improves. When I get off the course tomorrow I ll head to the Casa España club to get into the pool and to have a great time. I ll get back home at night when the thiefs have gone.

I felt good today and I did 6.5k in 38:30 or so. Next week I will run longer since the leg is much better and I can run with perfect form.

After the run, did some pull ups there, at least I could do 1.5 going completely down. I know that soon I ll be able to do 5+ reps.

Have a great Saturday and don´t get drunk LOL!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario