viernes, 27 de abril de 2018

Dirt Track Workout

Yesterday I watched the latest Avenger Movie and I ate a giant pop corn, it was a good movie but the pop corns mde me go to the bathroom more tan necessary if you know what I mean, ha! It was a good movie.

Today I had planned an interval workout, and I wanted to do it in the track that is close to the residence I am staying in. Its a dirt track and I thought that it was 400m in length ( when I was doing the reps realized that it wasnot).

I warmed up 16 mins easy and include some 30-40m accelerations in the same track. Started the run feeling tired, but once I warmed up felt really good. Too many easy runs cant leave me tired, right?

After the 16 mins that I completed in the track, the fun stuff began, I wanted to do 6 x 400m repeats with around 200m recovery. However after the first repeat in 79 seconds I had to adjust the workout and add one more rep.

I dont know the exact distance but the pace was fast and I kept good form, the splits were very consistent as well. I recovered half a lap. Splits for 7 repeats were 79,80,78,76,76,77,75. Felt good and under control, I almost skip the last one, but got it done and relaxed myself as much as I could on that one, and it turn out to be the fastest. I memorized all the splits as my watch only track one Split.

After the workout was complete, I cooled down for 16 mins there in the track, I ran more tan 50 mins I think today. Felt pretty good and the weather was sunny but great, around 18 Celsius, good running weather.

A couple of easy days to recover before stressing again!!

Have a great Friday!

PST. Here is a photo of me in the movies yesterday!, yeah I eat a lot!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario