lunes, 9 de abril de 2018

Zapping the zero

Today I ran at 11:30 a.m. feeling good about the flu, it seems that I got over it and I am no longer getting sick, We will see. Today its a rainy day here so I took advantage of a momento that it was not raining.

I went out and did my bread and butter route keeping the pace easy, I took the Split in the turn around point, but I did not look at the watch till I got back to Guadalupe in 34:20, having crossed the halfway in 17:23, identical as Friday, but today it was much colder. Then ran the extra kilometer that I am doing lately and did the route in 42:34 feeling pretty good and easy.

I am getting used to these tempo runs since I am no longer sore the day after. Of course I felt stiff and tired, but not sore as They would hit me hard in my legs and I can barely walk. It seems that my body is learning to deal with lactic acid.

Kept the effort easy to recovery and felt pretty good.

Have  a great start to the week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario