lunes, 2 de abril de 2018

Zapping the zero

Today I ran at 10:45 a.m. or so, I thought that I was going to run faster than yesterday at the same effort but that was not the case, I felt stiff, not sore, but tight and stiff, I took it easy though, so no problem.

I checked the watch in the same spots as yesterday and today I only was faster in the first by a couple of seconds, but after that I just got slower. I did my bread and butter route, plus the extra km that I have been doing lately.  I had 17:31 in the halfway and got here in 34:32, so 31 seconds slower than yesterday, then did the remaining part of the run and finish my run in 42:49, which is 37 seconds slower tan yesterday. However, the effort was always easy and I only compared my times for fun, I cant fall into that trap. From now on, I ll just only check my watch at the halfway point maybe and when I got here in Guadalupe, that will ensure that I run by effort and not try to race the watch.

Eventhough I felt stiff , I felt pretty good and pretty easy, I almost had to hold myself back at times.While I am still recovering from Saturday`s tempo, my harder workout will be on Wednesday.

If I would have to guess the distance it was around 6.7-6.8k.

Have a great start to the week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario