miércoles, 25 de abril de 2018

Great easy run

Yesterday I took the day off, but dont know why, maybe I feared the heat.

Today that was not going to happen, in fact today was one of the best runs that I have run here, not in terms of time, but in terms of how I felt.

I went out at an easy effort, no need to run that easy, but I want to do a workout tomorrow or Friday, so better to take things easy. I ran at 10:50 a.m. or so did my bread and butter route, halfway in 17:18 and back to Guadalupe in 34:11, and finished the run in 42:15. I felt really good and I had to hold myself back at times. I only looked at the watch when I got back to Guadalupe in 34:11. The weather says its 20 degrees and real feel 26 celcius. However, I dont know if I am getting used to it, but I felt pretty good today. I have been negelcting workouts because I have not feeling pretty good lately due to the heat, but I think its time to start again.

Good run and happy humpday!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario