miércoles, 18 de abril de 2018

Easy run in Heat

Today I woke as usual at 7:05 a.m., but get back to sleep after eating breakfast. Woke up at 10:30 a.m., that s$%t has to end, I lost 3 hours of my time sleeping, instead of looking for a job or studying.

I went out to run at 11 a.m. and it was in 17 celcius, but the feel was 22. I did not wear my hat nor my windbreaker , I just wore the normal clothes I wore in Santo Domingo: a T shirt, shorts, sneakers and the watch.  This is the first time I let here the hat.

Today I ran easy, but the heat hit me hard, I felt tired before the halfway point, but luckily that improved in the second half, but the sun was shining hard. I will have to run earlier in the day, circa 6-7 a.m.

Did the bread and butter route in 42:33 total time. The halfway Split was 17:28, and the back Split to Guadalupe was 34:20. Yea! the same Split as past Monday and Friday. At the end I felt pretty good. However, as I said the sun was hitting hard.

Have a great Humpay!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario