domingo, 22 de abril de 2018

Finishing up a bad week

Yesterday I did not run because I did not run at dawn, and was too tired at night to run. Felt guilty for that. Was doing the final Project with my group yesterday and I could not run at my normal time whihc is late morning. However that will have to change soon.

Today I ran at 10:20 a.m., just one hour after eating breakfast and I felt awful basically the whole run. The best of this run was to see the Madrid maratón runners  on course. Saw several runners running a good pace and was encouraging. Stopped to cheer them at 25 mins. then after 2-3 mins cheering I continued with my run. Halfway in 17:58, back in Guadalupe in 35:59 and finished the run in 38:07. Kept the effort very easy  and I just felt bad today, cant eat like that before running and I am eating a lot lately. Weather was great, no hat, no windbreaker, just t shirt, shorts and watch. Very good weather.

4 runs this week, wanted 5 runs, but its what it is, ll try to squeeze 6 runs next week to level it out!!

Have a great Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario