martes, 3 de abril de 2018

Easy run + Strides

Today I felt much better than yesterday, but a Little stiff. I went out at 10:40 a.m. and went out to do my  new route (the same route but with the added km,ha). I only looked at the watch in the halfway point in 17:15, I was feeling good but tight, so I decided that in the second half I would run 5 strides. I did not measure the time of the strides, just by benches in the Street," I ll go to that bench, etc" fartlek strides so to speak. I was feeling looser and looser, but made sure that the recovery was very easy. Got to Guadalupe in 33:12, was Kind of surprised, because I thought I was going to barely run 34, it seems that I  ran "fast" in the strides, did not lose form though. Did 200s out and back and crossed Guadalupe in 35:16, then went to Ciudad Universitaria and back  to finish up the run in 41:22, so almost 90 secs faster than yesterday, but it was because I was more recovered and because of the strides.

Felt good and tried to keep the effort easy and in the strides to keep them under control and with good form. I dont know if I ll rest tomorrow and do a harder run on Thursday, or do the hard run tomorrow and rest on Thursday, probably will do the latter.  Weather was 11 degrees.

Today I get back to classes, finally, I was very bored here in the Easter week.

Have a great week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario