viernes, 20 de abril de 2018

Easy run

:Yesterday I took the day off. I just feared the heat.

Today I ran at  9:30 a.m. the sun was not shining that hard and the weather was very good. I think today was the best day  that  I have run here in Madrid weather wise.

I went out to do my bread and butter route at an easy effort. Halfway point was 17:35, I felt that I was going faster tan that time. I went back in Guadalupe in 34:29, and then did the remaining part of the route finishing up the run in 42:51. Today I felt good, but felt way faster tan the actual time.

Weather was around 15 degrees with a feel  of 19 Celsius, since there was a strong wind I decided to wear my hat, and I dont regret it since I dont feel the need to take it off. wore a dry fit shirt  and felt pretty good.

I am ready for a workout, but mentally I am not motivated for it, maybe because I have been a bit stressed in college, but at least I want to keep the running going as planned. We will see if I get in a simple interval sesión.

Tomorrow I ll try to run early, since We are going to work in our final Project of the master.

Have a great Friday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario