sábado, 28 de abril de 2018

Recovery run

Today I headed out to do my run at 12:05 p.m., the weather was very good today so I had no problems in doing that run in that weather, 14 degrees.

I felt pretty good today, tired but good, I had to hold myself a lot because I wanted to run faster, maybe I should have run faster yesterday or do more repeats. Oh well! anyway, I kept the pace real easy and had the discipline to hold myself back.

I did my normal route, halfway in 17:36 and back to Guadalupe in 34:50, barely moving the legs. Then I did the extra distance to complete my route. Finished the run in 43:09 feeling strong and good.

It was a good decisión to run easy, because although I did not notice at the time, my system was tired and probably if I would sped up I would have delay the recovery, so  a couple of more days of recovery and then stress again.

Good day for running!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario