lunes, 23 de abril de 2018

Evening run

Today since I did not have clases, I  ran at 5:50 p.m.  with the weather in 21 or 22 Celsius, that is hot given what We were used in the last 5 months. I felt very heavy and fat when I go out and felt very tight, but I was running at my normal easy pace. I crossed the halfway in 17:20, and started to feel better in the second half. Came here in Guadalupe in 34:15, then when I crossed again Guadalupe in 36:15, I decided to push the pace a bit for last "km", I am not sure if there is  a full km, but its close. Came in 5:15 for the last km, pushing the pace but never sprinting, finished feeling very fresh, but to be honest I thought that I had done 4:xx, not 5:15. However it is what it is. Felt pretty good at the end and finished the route in 41:30.


Have a great start to the week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario