viernes, 6 de abril de 2018

Easy Recovery Run

Yesterday I took the day off.

Today I was  out at 11:00 a.m. to run easy, I only checked  my watch at the halfway point and when I got back here in Guadalupe. Today I felt really good, a bit tired, but fresh and when I climb the big hill, I felt very confortable, I think this is the most confortable I have felt in that hill. I crossed the halfway in 17:23 and was back in Guadalupe in 34:12, then ran the extra 200m and the extra km. Finished the run in 42:13.

I felt very confortable as I said, and when I let myself loose, I had to hold myself back at times because I wanted to keep this run at a very easy effort.

Felt good and I feeling ready for my tempo run this weekend, not sure if it will be on Saturday or Sunday.

Have a great Friday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario