miércoles, 20 de febrero de 2019

Afternoon easy 60 mins

Today I ran at 4:15 p.m. alone because my brother is somewhat sick and He was not sure if He was going to run, so I decided to do it earlier in the afternoon. The plan was to do 60 mins easy today. Since We are racing this weekend and We are not going to do a long run, I decided to throw in 1 hour of running at an easy pace to recover from yesterday`s workout but to give me some adaptations of the longer easy run.

I ran in the Blasco park and I did the first lap in 5:44 and was very surprised, I thought that I was running over 6 mins, because my legs are tired from yesterday`s workout, but legs felt pretty good, I just kept the pace/effort at that and let my mind wander for 10 laps in the park, 5 laps were crossed in 28:25 and 10 laps in 56:54, so pretty much the same pace for the whole run, then completed the 60 mins going home.

I felt pretty good today and the weather was awesome. Ran without my windbreaker. Around 9.5k total.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario