domingo, 17 de febrero de 2019

Early morning recovery run

Today I was up at 6 a.m. to get my run in early because at 9 a.m. We were watching a 15k race in the Harbor, it was a good race, good weather and the level here in Valencia is amazing. A lot of fast people!

I ran with my brother at 6:40 a.m. and it was very dark. The youngsters were going out the discos and bar drunk, so We were not that alone, ha. I did 8 laps to the Blasco park at an easy pace to recover from the previous 2 days.

First lap was very slow in 6:20, because it was very cold, it took me 2 laps to warm up,my hands were very numb. After the first couple of laps felt pretty good. At the 3rd lap my brother had to go to my house to use the bathroom, so From that point on to the last lap I was running alone, in the last lap my brother came back and ran a bit behind me, I was much faster than the beginning so maybe that was the reason that He fell back since He was still cold.

Anyway, Good run, felt pretty good at the end. 8 laps in 47:27.

Good week of running, 6 days of running and 57k or so, which is very good for me, I hope to keep that consistency.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario