miércoles, 6 de febrero de 2019

Evening recovery run

Today I ran with my brother and our friend Jorge at 7 p.m., For today We had planned an easy run to recover from yesterday`s interval session. We did 50 mins.

I felt tired today, but I was feeling good till about 1k to finish the run, I started to feel low energy. According to my brother`s GPS We did 7.67k in 50:39, the extra seconds is due to turning around when the watch read 25:20, We always do a negative split of 20+ seconds, today being the exception to that rule. I personally felt yesterday`s workout and my legs were very tired, but that is a good thing. Anyway, another one in the books.

Tomorrow I rest and Friday another tempo, lets see how it goes! Weather was good and conversation was good.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario