viernes, 22 de febrero de 2019

Easy run + 6 strides

Today I ran without my watch. I ran at 12:30 p.m. alone in the Blasco park. I am eating lunch with my brother so I dont want to run later in the day with a full stomach, so I decided to run prior to our lunch.

I ran 8 laps in the Blasco park at an easy pace incorporating 6 strides in the last 2 laps. As I did not had a watch I picked landmarks or trees for the strides, it were around 20 seconds in length. I felt slow in the first one, but felt pretty good and smooth in the last couple. In the first 1-2 laps of my running I felt a bit tight, but then felt pretty good as the run progressed. Glad I did not wear my windbreaker since it was very "hot" today, it was 20 Celsius and I was sweating, these days its less than 13 degrees, so 20 Celsius is heat. After the 8 laps decided to run home which is 2:30 or so of easy running.

Anyway. felt pretty good at the end and kept the effort easy. No tempo today as I am racing a 5k on Sunday. My first race in over a year.

Have a great Friday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario