sábado, 9 de febrero de 2019

Morning "long" run

Today I felt surprisingly good, I thought that I was going to be sore from last evening`s tempo run, but I felt good. I met with my brother at 11:00 a.m. to do our " long" run in the harbor, the route that We have been doing the last 6 Saturdays or so. Its a pretty cool route, good view and enviroment.

The plan for today was to do 80 mins easy pace, We started out very slow and then gradually increased the pace as the run went on, did the first "loop" of the route in 57:44, very close to what We did last week, then kept running till I complete 80:33, ran extra 33 seconds so that is a bonus, ha.

We felt pretty good, but at the end We both needed water, its heating up here in Valencia, the weather was only around 15 degrees, but I felt hotter than that, and even more since I wore my windbreaker. Anyway, felt very strong and kept the effort very easy. Another one in the books! Its good to have the company of my brother also, it would be harder to do them alone.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario