miércoles, 27 de febrero de 2019

Easy afternoon run

Today I ran at 4:15 p.m. because my brother would not run today, so I did it on my own. Today the weather was "hot" in 27 Celsius, the highest in a long time. However, it did not feel so hot. Today I ran again 8 laps in the Blasco park, First one was in 5:50 feeling pretty good and worked down to 5:38. Total time for 8 laps was 45:30 and it was 7.2k or so. Then kept running to home to finish in a total of 7.5k or so with  a estimated distance of 7.5k.

Felt tired at the beginning, but then felt really good and fresh, kept the effort easy though, since I am recovering from the race and yesterday`s light workout. Tomorrow is a day off though, so I ll be ready for my tempo run on Friday.

Have a great Wednesday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario