martes, 26 de febrero de 2019

Watchless light fartlek

Today I was not sure if I was going to do a light workout or not, since I am a bit sore from the race, but not enough to run just easy till my next workout which is going to be on Friday. I decided to run watchless and do a light workout.
I ran at 4:10 p.m. today because my brother was not going to run so I decided to do it in the afternoon, rather than in the evening. I went to the Blasco park and did 2 laps easy to warm up, then did 3 x1 laps at a good effort (5k effort or a bit faster), with 1 lap easy recovery. Then did 2 laps easy for cool down for 9 total, so 8.1k total.
I felt a bit tight in the first lap, but then loosened up and felt good to go. I felt better than expected during the "on" lap.  It was a hard effort, but pretty much controlable, just wanted to get in a good effort, without compromising recovery, but not just running easy either. I played it by feel and I felt pretty good, really enjoyable workout. Weather was pretty good also.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario