miércoles, 13 de febrero de 2019

Evening recovery run

Today  at 7:05 p.m. I ran in the Blasco park with my brother. For today We had a recovery run to regenerate from yesterday`s intervals. Today`s run was slower than I would have liked, but We just kept things easy and conversational.
We did 8 laps to the Blasco park in 48:09, so what took 8 laps to do today, took me 9 laps on Monday, but I was tired today. First lap was 6:11 and never looked at the watch again since I knew that it was going to be very slow. Good conversation and good weather though!
The weather was in 12 celsius or so, I did not wear my windbreaker, just a t shirt and shorts and I felt cold at the beginning, but then felt great once I warmed up. Around 7.2k total according to my brother`s GPS.

Tomorrow a day off!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario