domingo, 3 de febrero de 2019

Easy morning run

Today I met my brother at 9:00 a.m. and We headed to the Blasco park near the house I live in. The plan for today was to do 8 laps very easy to recover from the previous 2 days and start next week recovered and Strong. We started out pretty easy and did the first lap (900m per lap) in 6:10, which was pretty slow, but I felt somewhat tired, then I decided to not look at the watch for the rest of the run and as the run progressed I felt better and better. Finished the 8 laps in 47:10. Felt pretty good at the end and the weather was nice! around 8 Celsius!! Around 7.1k total!

Before the run I felt very sluggish and unmotivated, but once you warm up you just feel great, running is awesome! something to remember when you dont feel like running! Luckily, these days I am looking forward to every run!

6 days of running for the week, the consistency that Works best for me!

Have a great Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario