lunes, 18 de febrero de 2019

Easy run + 6 strides

Today I ran at 4 p.m. in the Blasco park by myself since today my brother rest. The plan was to do 8 laps, but as I am doing on Mondays, if I feel good the pace would be faster than I would add a 9th lap to the park, Thats what I did. Weather was cool but I did not wear my windbreaker, I felt pretty good once I warm up.

I only look at the watch in the first lap which was 5:41, right there I knew that the pace today would not be faster than last 2 Mondays, anyway, I felt fresh and I kept the effort easy while at the same time stretching the legs a bit. From the 6th to the 8th lap I incorporated 6 x 20 seconds strides, I did not time the 20 seconds, but I chose some landmarks or posts, but the time of the stride was close to 20 seconds, felt good in the strides although the first one was a bit heavy.

Finished 9 laps in 49:01, so around 8.1k. Felt real good and really greatful to run.

Have a great start to the week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario