jueves, 11 de abril de 2019

Afternoon recovery run

Yesterday I ran at 5:15 p.m. in the Blasco Park alone again. I did 8 laps in the Park with the first one being in 5:50, halfway in 22:47 and finished the 8 laps in 45:09. Then kept running to home to complete 47:04, it was around 7.5k total.

I thought that I was going to be very tired from yesterday`s workout, but I actually felt very good and my legs felt fresh. Kept the effort very easy to recover though, since on Friday I do have another 8k tempo. Weather was rainy, it poured a bit during the run, but nothing big.

Felt pretty good. Went to watch the movie "Dumbo" afterwards, its not a bad movie, but I expected more, or maybe I am just grown up and that type of movie are not for me anymore. I would give it a 6.5/10.

Today is my day off!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario