lunes, 8 de abril de 2019

Easy run + 6 x 100m strides

Today I ran with my brother in the Turia park at 6:50 p.m. The plan for today was to run 8k easy incorporating 6 x 100m with 200m jog rest in between.

We started very easy and crossed the first 4k in 26:34 and from 5k on I started my 6  x 100m with 200m jog rest in between. I felt good today, thought that I was going to be tired from yesterday, but I felt pretty good.

Felt good on the strides also, and helped me to loosen up the legs. Finished the 8.1k in 50:41, so We did a huge negative Split. The kms where I did 4 x 100m strides came in 5:06, which is fast. All in all, good run and a lot of people in the Turia park.

Weather is getting hot, but still very pleasant. It was around 23 degrees today.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario