lunes, 15 de abril de 2019

Easy recovery run

Today I ran with my brother at 6:50 p.m. in the Turia park. The plan for today was to run easy to recover from yesterday`s race. As soon as I started I felt fresh, and my brother felt tired from his long run. I went ahead and ran easy, but at a more brisky pace than him. I only looked at the watch in the first km, which was 6:48, since this km is longer,it was more like 6:28, then did not look at the watch any more. However, I pressed the split button in the halfway without looking.

In the end finished the 8.1k in 50:49, honestly I thought that I was going faster, but no biggies it was just a recovery day. My brother finished in 53:15, so He was very tired. Weather was good and a lot of people in the Turia park.

Tomorrow I ll do a fartlek if I feel good. If I feel too tired due to the DOMS, I ll run just easy, but so far I am up for the fartlek.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario