martes, 30 de abril de 2019

Monday`s easy run + 6 x 100m strides

Today I ran at 7 p.m. with my brother in the Turia park, We just ran 8.1k pretty easy to recover from yeerday`s long run. I included 6 x 100m strides with 200m recovery as I do every Monday.

I only looked at the watch in the first km in around 6:48, which was pretty slow, then did not look again, but pressed the split button in the half (26:25), and did my strides on the way back, finished the 8.1k in 50:42, my brother finished ahead, He did not do strides, but He increased pace at the end, so He passed me in the last 200m or so. I felt good today, the only downside was that I hit a finger in my left foot and it was bothering me. Once I started running it did not hurt that much, but still bother, when I am walking really bother me.

Weather was good and nice easy run to start the week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario