sábado, 13 de abril de 2019

Morning easy shake out in the harbor

Today I ran in the harbor at 8:40 a.m., I was supposed to help my brother with the last 45 mins of his 90 mins long run, but when I started the run, within 400m of the run I saw him walking, He had to quit the run in the first km, because He suffered from GI problems, so He headed home and there I was running alone in the harbor. I did a shortened version of our long run loop, just went 23 mins out and 23 mins back, of course I did negative split, but completed the 46 mins. Around 7.2k or so, dont know distance.

The pace today was very easy to shake the legs out. At the beginning, I felt tired, but in the second half of the run felt pretty good. We will see how the race goes tomorrow!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario