lunes, 14 de mayo de 2012

Good morning for a run

I dont run on Mondays very often, but since I did not run yesterday for unplanned reasons, I have to run today cuz I dont like to rest 2 days in a row. Today around 8:30 a.m. I went out for my 8.5k run to the conservatory, went with empty stomach and it was a very good run, very easy pace, in the second half was very smooth and could opened up a bit my stride. The weather was fine, no like predawn but not like 11 a.m. either, was decent. I am soeaked in sweat now though! finished the run in 49:15 feeling pretty good, the only problem was that the calves got a bit tight like if I would not have run hills in a while, but dont do that route since Friday! Oh well!! Nice run Last week had 5 runs and 41 kms, wanted to get to 51 kms with yesterday's run, but that did not happen, but I started this week in the right direction.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario